Salt Lake City, Criminal Defense and Immigration Law
Conviction on a criminal charge may lead to removal or deportation. If you are an immigrant facing criminal charges, you can protect your rights and your immigration status. My criminal defense practice focuses on helping people with criminal charges that may affect their immigration status. If you have been charged with a crime, contact my office , as soon as possible. I will begin an immediate investigation to build a defense on your behalf.
A criminal conviction could affect your immigration status. Contact me for an initial consultation regarding immigration law, criminal defense, and your rights.
- Have you been accused of a crime?
- Are you an immigrant concerned about how a criminal charge will affect your status?
- Are you concerned about keeping your driver's license or preventing a criminal record?
Salt Lake City, Utah Criminal Defense and Deportation Defense
There are few attorneys with knowledge of both criminal defense and immigration law. I have experience with both immigration deportation cases and criminal defense. As a result, I have the knowledge of both areas of the law needed to help immigrants deal with a criminal charge. My clients include people charged with:
- Drug crimes: possession, trafficking, distribution, manufacture, marijuana, cocaine, crack, meth, prescription drug crimes
- DUI/DWI: drunk-driving offenses, driving under the influence
- Domestic violence:restraining orders, protective orders, assault, abuse
- Sex crimes: fondling, molestation, child pornography, rape, statutory rape
- Property crimes: shoplifting, burglary, robbery, internet crimes, theft
- Immigration-related crimes
- Aggravated felonies and misdemeanors
Call me as soon as possible to begin building a defense in your case. I will take every necessary action to protect your rights and prevent deportation. Knowing which crimes are deportable crimes allows me to negotiate lesser charges for people accused of crimes. Conviction on a lesser charge can help you avoid deportation in many cases.
You and your family have worked hard to live and work in this country. Do not leave your future to chance. Contact me to protect your rights.
I can also visit a client in jail to discuss their case. This allows me to get a head start on researching the matter and discovering the kind of defense that will best meet the client's needs. When you have been charged with a crime that may lead to deportation, contact an attorney who can take action on your behalf. Contact me as soon as possible for an immediate consultation.
Vinh K. Ly
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Salt Lake City Personal Injury and Immigration Law Attorney
2900 South State Street, Suite 208
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Phone: (801) 487-9111
Contact a Utah criminal defense lawyer who provides immigrants with the type of defense they need to remain in this county. In addition, I offer effective legal representation in matters related to auto accidents, green cards, visas, and other immigration matters. I serve the communities that make up Salt Lake City, West Valley, Provo, Layton, Ogden, and Tooele.